From 03/23/2012 to 04/21/2012
- 12:05 pm Bug #11: winsock programs fail to open in socket from VFS drive
- Currently workaround is to copy the winsock utilizing program such as rpcinfo.exe ... from V:\bin to native file syst...
- 12:03 pm Bug #11 (New): winsock programs fail to open in socket from VFS drive
- If any winsock program is run directly from VFS drive v:\bin, it fails with invalid winsock handle.
This maybe relat...
- 11:59 am Feature #10 (New): Need FUSE like interface to crossmeta to support user mode file systems.
- FUSE is well known interface in Linux and other platforms for developing user mode file systems.
Crossmeta needs to ...
- Crossmeta Kernel v1.1 w/64bit for Windows
- EXT4/3/2, XFS and ReiserFS Addon to Crossmeta v1.1 w/64bit
- 12:16 am Bug #7 (Closed): Convert inline assembly for 64bit windows
- 12:16 am Feature #9 (Closed): Include ext4 module in addon setup package
- Included ext4fs.sys in Addon setup program.
- 12:15 am Feature #1 (Closed): Add EXT4 support in Crossmeta Addon
- 12:15 am Feature #1: Add EXT4 support in Crossmeta Addon
- Completed EXT4 support from Crossmeta 1.0.4 onwards.
- 12:14 am Feature #2 (Closed): Update mount command to recognize ext4
- Update mount command to understand ext4fs/ext4 file system type.
- 12:13 am Feature #3 (Closed): Update Crossmeta-XFS driver to recognize newer XFS disk formats
- Ported relevant changes to XFS in 1.0.4 Addon
- 12:12 am Bug #4 (Closed): Update Crossmeta ext2 driver to support expanded inode size
- Ported changes to ADDON 1.0.4
- 12:11 am Bug #8 (Closed): NFS export of ext4 file system
- 12:11 am Bug #8: NFS export of ext4 file system
- By using export operations of ext4, NFS works with Crossmeta 1.1
- 12:10 am Feature #1: Add EXT4 support in Crossmeta Addon
- Provided with Crossmeta 1.0.4 release, with nojournal option.
- 12:06 am CROSSMETA 1.1-RC1 Released
Crossmeta 1.1 release is available for download from "Files":http://www.crossmeta.org/redmine/projects/crossmeta/fi...
- 11:48 pm Bug #7 (Resolved): Convert inline assembly for 64bit windows
- Use MSVC compiler intrinsics and generic C code to replace inline assembly.
- 11:47 pm Feature #5 (Closed): Crossmeta drivers for 64bit Windows
- Crossmeta 1.1 now provides 64bit drivers and 32bit drivers and the right version gets installed depending on the targ...
Also available in: Atom